Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

Hello girls.....I am new to this so bear with me.  I will also be posting ALOT about music on here.  Music is a life saver for me... without it I would be insane.  So no recipes yet, but I will get there.  I had a stay at home day today with Cole so not alot of access to computer today.  We also went to have wings n breadsticks at one of our favorite spots so  therefore not much cooking going on tonight over here.  I hope you all have a wonderful day!  Oh... and my mom got a new baby girl puppy.  Her name so far is : MAYZEE.  She is a shitzu (sp?) and super adorable! 

Tonight Rescue Me is starting in its final season.. Denis Leary is so hot, don't care what anyone thinks but damn something about him!

Also, my all time favorite band Red Hot Chili Peppers has a new single out on July 18th.  What is some of your favorite bands?

That's about all for now.  I am having one of those days where I feel like I have so much to do in so little time.  That sucks huh? 

Food idea for the day:  Scramble some eggs.. fry em up and add some chopped tomatoes and chopped green chiles and sprinkle a little bit of lemon pepper on top... OK can you say scrumptious? That is what I made this morning. 

Muah,
:D

1 comment:

  1. I feel about Hootie and the Blowfish the way you do about the RHCP. Just something about their music, and of course Darius' voice, that makes everything seem better :)

    ReplyDelete